No matter how beautiful your skin is, or how beautiful you are without including hair its incomplete, so its important to include hair in your beauty regime .Lets start with hair care .The first step in hair care is to know the type of hair you have –
For finding the type of hair you can follow the following steps -
- Wash you hair with shampoo a day before.
- Take a tissue paper & press it on the centre of the head & behind the ear If you find oil on the tissue paper it means you have oily hair otherwise your hair is dry .
- Between normal & dry hair – normal hair is shiny not greasy & fairly easy to manage , but dry hair looks dull after shampooing & have dry & split ends & head feels too dry & itchy & hair breaks off easily ,sometimes there is dryness around hair line.
- Combination hair – it’s the combination of greasy & dry hair .The head is greasy while ends are dry ,with splits or lighter in color than roots.
- Wash once a week with shampoo.
- Apply little shampoo on head ,rub it well with tips of fingers then allow the shampoo to run down the hair length.
- Do not rub ends of the hair vigorously.
- If the hair occasionally looks as though it needs conditioner , use a good conditioner for normal hair or mix yolk of 2 eggs in a cup of lukewarm water & beat together .Massage it on the head ,then cover your head with head wrap & leave it in place for 15-20 minutes. After this rinse hair with lukewarm water & then shampoo it.
1. Wash it just before it starts feeling sticky i.e once in 2 or 3 days.
2. If left unwashed for long it look very sticky & dirty.
3. Choose a lemon based shampoo .Massage the scalp properly while applying shampoo.
4. Put one lemon juice or 1 tsp of vinegar in final rinsing water .
- Shampooing once a week followed by conditioning is required .
- Take 2 tbsp of warm olive oil & massage on head then wrap hair with warm towel for 20-25 minutes , then shampoo hair normally.
- Wash as soon as you your head itchy & dirty.
- Do not rub the shampoo on dry ends .Instead massage the shampoo on dry ends .Instead massage the shampoo on the head & let a little of it run through the hair .Afterwards use the conditioner on the ends only.
- Have the dry ends trimmed regularly.