- Powder blushes- These are best suited for oily skins, but will work for all skin types .,these are densest of all blushes so are the long lasting ones.
- Cream blushes- These are best for dry skins as they have moisturizing properties.They blend well and allow the skin to show through after application.
- Gel blushes- These are fast drying blushes & are meant for sheer glow. They work best for oily to normal skin but spread with difficulty on dry skin.
- Tint blushes –These are also fast drying ones so should be applied fast & properly.
- Shimmers- These are best during night & can be applied on forehead,inner side of eyes & upper bow of lips but should be applied with proper care as they accentuate the area.
Tuesday, June 5, 2007
Selection of Blush
The right type of blush done in a right way can do wonders.There are many blushes available now-a-days.