Crispy Cauliflower Starter
1 floret Cauliflower
½ cup of grated beetroot
3 tbsps of cornflour
2 tsps garlic paste
2 tsps ginger paste
Salt according to taste
1 tsps garam masala
½ tsps black pepper powder
3 tsps kasuri methi(dry fenugreek leaves)
Oil for frying
2-3 leaves of cabbage or salad leaves
1 firm ,red tomato
Some grated beetroot
1) Cut cauliflower into big florets .clean , wash properly & slightly boil it (such that its ¼ done),let it dry.
2) Except beetroot put all the ingredients & toss properly such that the cauliflower pieces gets coated (not a thick coating).
3) Take out the juice of beetroot by squeezing it & put strains of juice on cauliflower.
4) Keep aside for ½ an hour.
5) Heat oil put the florets till slightly golden ,take out .
6) Take a plate arrange cabbage leaves & put cauliflower pieces on top of it.
7) Take tomato peel theskin starting from the top & moving in circular manner around the tomato ,than just roll the skin to make a flower.
8) Put few strands of beetroot on top of it. Serve with ketchup.